Sri Murni @ Bukit Ledang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sun beds by pool.

2 posters

Go down

Sun beds by pool. Empty Just replace the dangerous ones ... please !

Post  Elaine Wade Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:39 am

How much does it actually cost to get these replaced?
I find it hard to believe that there is not a couple of thousand ringits to replace at least a few beds.
I was told that money would not be available until the 3rd quarter this year... that's more than another 6 months .
What is the money we are paying in for ? Surely it is the upkeep of the public areas.
This is not acceptable.
And if a child get injured by these beds then will management pay compensation . ?
I fail to see what possible justification there can be for holding off on this .
I was told by Hasri that it was to be brought up at the meeting last weekend ... I have not heard what the answer is ?

Elaine Wade

Back to top Go down

Sun beds by pool. Empty Sun Bed loungers

Post  Sam Parkinson Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:13 pm

I agree that there is only 1 working sunbed and understand that management is getting quotes for expensive teak ones which will look lovely and last a long time. Unfortunately they are not very comfortable without a cushion and not as hygenic as plastic ones. I think it would be better to invest in some of the original white ones which have very few moving parts and unlikely to fall to pieces like the most recent ones where the wheels, arm rests and back rests got damaged very quickly. Preferably sooner than later.

Sam Parkinson

Back to top Go down

Sun beds by pool. Empty Sun beds by pool.

Post  Elaine Wade Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:13 am

Can the management or jmb give us any idea as to when the broken, dangerous, plastic sunbeds will be replaced. There is currently one sun bed that is in fully functioning oder without either a broken back, arm or crack down the middle .
The state of them is appauling and I only hope that a small child does not get their hand or foot trapped in the crack .
It is lovely to have the walls repainted and the new paving but , hey .... if you are a pool user it would have been much better to have safe beds to lie on !
It is such a shame that these were not replaced at the same time . I did notice a prospective tennant the other day looking at them and she wasn't impressed!

Elaine Wade

Back to top Go down

Sun beds by pool. Empty Re: Sun beds by pool.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down