Sri Murni @ Bukit Ledang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Break- In and Security

Go down

Break- In and Security Empty Break- In and Security

Post  Mareena Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:46 am

As a resident of Sri Murni, we were all shocked to hear about the break-in on New Year’s eve- 31 Dec. Another incident after one an half years ago. It is a very appalling new year’s news!! What most shocking is that the management has yet to make an official announcement to the residence and putting a high alert to all of us. I personally got the news from my neighbor.

After which, I called Sri Murni office and was informed that the incident is under investigation. Still no alert to the residence.
As of today, Monday 5 January. 5 days after the New Year, we have yet to hear any information or warning or high alert about this matter from the WTW Management.

My question to WTW Management is how would you guys react to this security issues if you, your family and children are living in a situation where there is uncertainty in the security??? Would you risk it?

I personally feel this break-in is a very serious matter and WTW Management is taking this issue for granted. My family is one of the houses that got broken into in 2007. This is like a dejavu to me.

After many talks, meetings, arguments with your management team, until today there were no actions taken except for changing the security guards and the access doors for all blocks. If that is what you call the level of action taken for high-level security for high- level condo! I think it should be more.

From my point of view, the access doors in all blocks were a joke. The system was not fully thought off. The domestic cleaners have the access keys for all blocks. So does the contractor that comes and go during the renovation. Also, the door from the parking lot is quite easy to open. You just need a man with strong arms to push the door. This incident had happened before. You guys should test this system before implementing it.

I saw in the forum discussion on the blog requesting for feedback regarding the standard of Security Guard. I think it’s about time WTW Management do a survey and see how other High-end Condo such as Mont Kiara create a system on their level and standard of Security. You guys should take a trip there and do a comparison.

My point here is that to what level and extend would WTW Management would react towards this incident?
What are the short term/ immediate and long term action taken and will be implemented for the improvement of the security?
What guarantee WTW Management has to ensure the safety of Sri Murni Condo and the reputation of living here? You need to take this matter seriously!!

I hope this incident would not lead to hurting people physically. Not injecting fear but WTW Management need to take this matter seriously.

A very concern resident,
M

Mareena

Back to top Go down